Links for Reading Group meeting on Hattie
1) An introduction to Hattie’s work and why 0.4 is the important yardstick: Visible Learning
2) A good one for raising some debate: Class size has little influence on the quality of teaching
3) A nice summary of some of the key points of Hattie’s work: What is Visible Learning?
4) For the generation that doesn’t read. An explanation of self-reported grades. https://vimeo.com/41465488
5) This book review casts a critical eye over Visible Learning: Book review: Visible Learning
7) A blog, which has been created to crowd-source and contest the evidence that John Hattie presents in his 2009 book Visible Learning: Visible Learning (collection of critiques)